Monday 14 January 2013

Adaptation: Let's Get Started

Ok Ladies and Gents, lets get this Adaption project under way, shall we? 

So simplifying from the large briefing post I put up earlier, the goal of the Adaption project is to adapt from a source, be it a novel, poem, article, piece of text, music, etc. and develop it into a form of CG such as an animated short, a digital environment or character design. Having given this some considerable thought and assessing my strengths and weakness from past projects, I have decided that creating a digital environment is will be the focus of the project. I have focused on digital environments in previous projects and have found them to be enjoyable and fun projects to do, as such is my reason for choosing to create one for this project. 

So, let's get Started!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment