Tuesday 15 January 2013

Adaptation: Individual Tutorial Week 1

After discussing my ideas with Alan during my individual tutorial, he pointed out that there are several flaws to the each of my first three ideas that would prevent them from working. The main flaw in each was the lack of source material to adapt from and admittedly most of the starting ideas were based out of my imagination rather than an actual source. Focusing on elements of my first idea though,  I raised the idea of using Cold War propaganda and pamphlets as a source material and see if I could take it from there. Alan suggested doing a 'propaganda vs. reality' animated short focused on enviroment design, almost mocking the government guidelines and improving on them. In order to do this though I would need some periodic pamphlets and guidelines, something I doubt will be easy to find but it's worth a shot. To the internet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment