Saturday 6 November 2010

Experimental: Tree Village

"...whole cities in the branches of trees and that the houses were connected by stairways, rope ladders and ramps."

This section in the first extract doesn't have a lot in terms of description, which has lead me to interpret the look of this setting a little. 


If you're looking at the painting and thinking it's pixilated don't worry because it's not, that's the way I intended it to look. The brush I used for this was a custom one from a few weeks back which I could really use but I thought I'd give it a go on this piece. Admittedly not my favourite piece but as far as experiments go it's not that bad. It has however shown me the brush I used is in some ways useful for certain features like planks and stairs but not much else.











No comments:

Post a Comment